Village Family Dental is always looking for experienced and qualified individuals to add to our team. If you would like to learn more about available positions please send an email with a resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Clerical- Patient Care Representative
Excellent customer service skills, pleasant, out-going professional demeanor. Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize daily duties. Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills. Willing to participate in continuing education courses as required to improve existing skills. Ability to quickly learn insurance, dental terminology and procedures. Dental application software, Word, Excel, and other basic computer experience. Perform all clerical functions of a dental office to provide patients with exceptional dental care. Bilingual (Spanish) always appreciated.
Clinical- Dental Assistant
DA, DA II, CDA . Use of dental technology, knowledge of dental health maintenance, infection control, dental procedures, radiographs. Pleasant outgoing, professional demeanor, teamwork, thoroughness, organizational skills, self-development, computer knowledge of Windows, dental software and Digital Imaging and Word.
Primary responsibility is to assist the dentist in providing quality patient care through four-handed dentistry. Facilitates services including blood pressure and oral cancer screenings, radiographs, charting conditions of decay and disease, thoroughly recording and transcribing all necessary information to patient record and performing procedures in compliance with the dental practice act.
Village Family Dental is hiring! We are looking for a few motivated Registered Dental Hygienists to join our team! If you would like to learn more about available positions please send an email with a resume attached to email@example.com .
Registered Dental Hygienist
Must Be a Licensed Dental Hygienists
Promotes patient’s overall dental health by collecting and assessing medical and dental history, planning treatment based on diagnosis of data, performing needed procedures, educating and following up at scheduled intervals. This is achieved in compliance with the dental practice act by
performing dental prophylaxis and services including oral cancer and blood pressure screenings, radiographic studies, charting conditions of decay and disease.
- Aides in detection of oral diseases such as caries, cancer and periodontal involvement.
- Performs visual and palpation exams, instrumentation and radiograph exposure.
- Removes sub-and supragingival deposits and stains from teeth. Maintains esthetic upkeep of removable appliances.
- Applies fluorides, sealants and educates about proper oral care to aide in carries arrest.
- Educates patients about periodontal and plaque control methods, recommends office and home regimen treatment plans after thorough evaluation.
- Dental hygienists must be licensed and in good standing with the State of North Carolina.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in dental hygiene.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate.
- Dental hygienists must be willing to partner with the dentist, work well as part of the total dental team and should have good eye sight and manual dexterity, because they use dental instruments within a patient’s mouth, with little room for error.
- Must be patient focused, with excellent customer service qualities
- Willingness to work in fast paced environment.
- Licensed Dental Hygenists: 1 year