Visit Us for Thorough and Reliable Family Dentistry in the Fayetteville, NC area
We realize that the oral health of your entire family is of the utmost importance. We also know that your time is extremely valuable. You deserve the convenience of having all your dental needs met within the same practice. You’ll benefit from this and more when you choose Village Family Dental.
If you need orthodontics, surgery, general dentistry, or even cosmetic dentistry in the Fayetteville, NC area, then Village Family Dental is the perfect choice for you. We have proudly served the residents of Cumberland, Hoke and Robeson counties since 1985, and since our beginnings, we have made it our goal to provide excellent care in all aspects of dentistry. We’ve even contracted top specialists to treat our patients in our own offices.
Benefit from a Variety of Services
Our multi-specialty dental practice has eliminated the need to refer our patients to distant specialists, because we provide every service ourselves. Our services include:
- General dentistry: fillings, sealants, extractions, inlays/onlays, bonding, and bleaching
- Pediatric dentistry: cavity preventions, gum disease, tooth eruptions and frenectomies (lip and tongue tie correction)
- Sedation dentistry: nitrous oxide, oral sedation, and IV sedation
- Specialty dentistry: orthodontics, implants, prosthodontics, periodontics, endodontics, and oral surgery
- Facial aesthetics: facial implants, Botox injections, blepharoplasty, and chemical peels
We also provide services in Spanish for your convenience. We will do everything we can to accommodate your unique needs.
Notice of Non-Discrimination
Village Family Dental complies with applicable Federal Civil Rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Village Family Dental does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Our convenient hours, myriad of specialists, and multiple locations make visiting the dentist easier than ever. If you have any questions about family dentistry in Fayetteville, NC and the surrounding areas, give us a call at 910-485-8884. You can also schedule an appointment by calling the location nearest you (see top of page).