Explore Our General Dentistry Services in Cumberland, Hoke, Robeson, and Scotland Counties
Our patients have varied needs, so we offer a wide range of general dentistry services. At Village Family Dental, we offer the following general dentistry services:
- Fillings: We treat teeth that have been damaged by decay (cavities) using amalgam and composite fillings.
- Inlays/Onlays: Some teeth require more than a filling; our team can protect damaged teeth with inlays and onlays.
- Bonding: This process restores chipped, discolored, or broken teeth.
- Extractions: Our team can remove decayed or misaligned teeth that cause pain.
- Nitrous Oxide: This safe sedation method helps you stay relaxed and comfortable throughout your procedure.
- Conscious Sedation: If dental procedures give you fear and anxiety, you can choose Intravenous (IV) sedation to ensure your comfort and relaxation.
We also have a team of Registered Dental Hygienists who not only provide the very best in dental cleanings but also services such as:
- Sealants: We use sealants to protect exposed enamel from damage.
- Bleaching: Our in-office whitening procedures cover stains and discoloration resulting in a bright new smile. Be sure to ask about our ZOOM whitening option as well.
We believe that the comfort and wellbeing of our patients should come first. Call one of our offices for an appointment for any of our general dentistry services.