GENERAL DENTISTRY SERVICES IN NORTH CAROLINA
Find the best dentist near Fayetteville, Laurinburg, & Beyond
- Fillings: We treat teeth damaged by decay using amalgam and composite fillings.
- Inlays/Onlays: Some teeth require more than a filling; our team can protect damaged teeth with inlays and onlays.
- Bonding: This process restores chipped, discolored, or broken teeth.
- Extractions: Our team can remove decayed or misaligned teeth that cause pain.
- Nitrous Oxide: This safe sedation method helps patients stay relaxed and comfortable throughout their procedure.
- Conscious Sedation: If dental procedures cause fear and anxiety, patients can choose Intravenous (IV) sedation to ensure their comfort and relaxation.
Our team of registered dental hygienists and specialists provide the very best in dental cleanings along with other services such as:
- Sealants: We use sealants to protect exposed enamel from damage.
- Bleaching: Our in-office teeth whitening procedures cover stains and discoloration resulting in a bright new smile. Be sure to ask about our ZOOM whitening option as well.
The comfort and wellbeing of our patients always comes first. Contact or call one of our offices today to set up an appointment for any of our general dentistry services.