Smile Confidently with Prosthodontics in Cumberland County, NC
Prosthodontists are experts in the restoration and replacement of your natural teeth. Our team of Board Certified Prosthodontists provide the following services:
- Veneers: If your tooth has chips or other kinds of damage, a veneer can fit over the top of your tooth and restore its natural appearance.
- Bridges: If you’ve lost a tooth, a bridge can attach your new artificial tooth to your natural teeth for a permanent solution.
- Crowns: For a decayed tooth, a dentist can place a plastic or metal crown to restore the tooth’s appearance and structure.
- Dentures: Dentures give you a new set of teeth, providing support for your cheeks and lips as well as giving you a beautiful new smile.
- Implants: Gives you an artificial root that is implanted into your jaw, for a replacement tooth or teeth.
After completing four years of dental school, they complete an additional 2 to 3 years of specialized training in an American Dental Association (ADA) accredited graduate program. Prosthodontics is one of nine ADA recognized dental specialties
Don’t wait to restore your teeth; call today at Fayetteville Office Phone Number 910-485-8884 for an appointment.